Powered By Blogger

Thursday 14 April 2011

when auntie susan got her first paycheck

It was Chinese New Year and I was with my 4th auntie at the dining table plowing through old photos. I was afraid at first that she might be reminded of my dear cousin who was killed in an accident many years back. Yet as she turned page after page, her eyes shone as she told me stories of how she was the fashionista of the house - how she taught my mother how to sew and dress, how she was a seamstress and designed the latest fashion of those early years... her first bag bought with her own money will probably have looked like this.





Vintage inspired carrier (medium, roomy and soft faux leather) - $29.90 (comes with detachable sling, mustard, dusty pink and light grey)

                                     

1 comment:

  1. hi, plz add me to ur mailing list at : wanqingwen_123@hotmail.com

    Hope to see you again in other fleas!

    ty:)

    ReplyDelete